Friday, January 17, 2014

Tonight's plan

Last night i put Abigail to bed on a blanket on the floor next to Brady's crib. Sadly, she woke up at 11:30 and moved around the room a bit and eventually started crying. The reason?  She couldn't fix her covers just right. Brady kinda woke up too but luckily he went right back to sleep with me just rubbing his back for a minute. But abigail was so sleepy and crying and whiny that I had to help her back to sleep in her bed so she wouldn't wake Brady up again. She wet right to sleep but then she woke up 45 minutes later in her bed yelling, "mommy!!! I didn't want you to leave me!!!"  Haha whoops. And so while I tried to get her back in bed, she begged me to let her sleep in Brady's room again. And then she did until 8 am. Except they both woke up at the same time (as soon as honey left for work... i blame the garage door) instead of Brady sleeping in til 10. Soooo, we will see how tonight and tomorrow morning go. 

This is tonight's plan. A mattress and a bigger blanket on top. I'm hopeful. 




I'm pretty sure people would be bored with this if anyone still read my blog. Luckily, no one does and I have zero pressure to aim to please anyone but myself.

Ps- my day today was awesome. Turns out, my kids still have it in them to be absolutely delightful. 

No comments: