Monday, January 27, 2014

Sorry Brady

Dear Brady, 

I'm sorry that, as your mother, I am unable to do a better job of keeping you safe and healthy. I know it seems like you have blood emerging from your face daily. It's because you do. Thankfully, you comfort easily. Probably because you have such a sweet sister that says "I'm going to five Brady a hug and kisses and tell him sorry he fell down and got hurt."  Those words have strong medicinal properties. The hugs and kisses do to. Anyways, I'll go ahead and look on amazon to see if I can't find you a helmet with a full face mask. And maybe even just full hockey goalie gear because that sounds even more comprehensive. But I'm not paying for overnight shipping so in the meantime, just be a little more careful, okay? 

Xoxo

Mom



No comments: