Monday, January 13, 2014

Reunited!

It has been hard on my kids, but I returned for them. Their world was rocked and hopes and dreams were shattered. To be clear, my kids were upset at my return. Brady actually gave me the stink eye for a full 24 hours and wouldn't come to me, just burrowed into my mom whenever I came near. He was not thrilled. Abigail was actually pretty indifferent to my return. Until today when she found out I was taking her home with me. If only I had a dollar for every time she said "but I don't want to go home!" And today was no exception. That's all Chris and I heard the drive from the airport. "I miss grandma!" "I don't want to go home!" And when I told her we have to go home because we live there she denied it and tried to convince me that she and Brady live at grandma's now. I actually feel really bad for her. I know hai it is. I have a hard time dealing with this stuff too. Anyways, Brady was an angel for my parents and Abigail was pretty okay. I'm sure those kids have never been happier. I have a lot to catch up on but here are just a few pictures. A






On the way home, I commented to Christopher about the sky because I think Colorado has some of the most beautiful sunsets in the entire world. Abigail piped up from the back seat, "are you talking about Skye and will?!"  Nope, sorry. I told her we were talking about the actual sky. Then she spent the rest of the carried singing about the "actual sky."  She drives me crazy but that girl is hilarious. 

No comments: