Saturday, July 25, 2015

Grandma Virginia

I have way too many pictures from today but I don't have time to go through them right now. I just wanted to make a quick note to say that my heart is both heavy and light that grandma Virginia passed away this morning. Even though she's Christopher's grandmother, she has always felt to me like one of my own. Like a grandmother that I didn't meet til later in life and didn't get to see very often but felt such a deep connection with. I know I'll be continuing to reflect on my memories of her in the next several days leading up to her funeral and will hopefully be able to gather my thoughts enough to write a post. But in the meantime, I'm just grateful for the happiness I feel in knowing her and the relief I feel that she won't be experiencing her earthly difficulties any longer. My sweet, precious grandma Virginia. 


No comments: