Friday, July 24, 2015

Great Grandparents say...

Papa says
She feels right at home here! 
This is better than soup! 

Granny says 
She looks so healthy!
Her eyes just dance around!
She sure doesn't take her eyes off her mother!
She looks like she's trying to read our minds! 

Papa
She's as quiet of a baby as I've ever seen. 
I call her my baby now.
I haven't seen one this nice in a long time. 
"They better watch, I might just swipe you!"
She's a pretty little girl, got a pretty voice to go with it. Well, a pretty name. I haven't heard her fuss. 
It's nice holding her here. 
She's a pretty, little girl. 
"You love papa too!" 
I don't believe I've ever seen one this nice to hold without hollering or slapping her arms around. 
Her little lip! And her eyes! 
Send us a picture. Send this one back to us! 
I haven't heard her cry the whole time. Most of em are just a hooping and hollering. She's just so nice. 
She doesn't raise a storm like so many of em! 

Granny 
She just has so many expressions! 
She sure is a good baby! What a blessing! 
She's cute even with her eyes closedD! 
She has. Little smile that slips through every once in. While and just fades away. She must be one of the lord's special ones. 

No comments: