Thursday, July 9, 2015

The sleepless nights

Elizabeth finally fell asleep for good at 11pm, but I felt to be safe so I didn't actually put her down til 11:45 almost. Brady woke up at 12:15 and needed me to stay in his room til he fell asleep again. And then I took Abigail to go potty. 

Then Brady woke up again at 4. So I took Abigail to go potty again and then sat in Brady's chair for him to go to sleep. 

Then at 4:40, Brady woke me up again. I sat in his room for almost half an hour while he laid in bed, but he didn't fall asleep. And has been wandering around upstairs because I didn't want to sit in his room anymore. And so at least laying in my own bed is more comfortable. And then Elizabeth woke up at 5:30 and Brady is still wandering around. 

So I slept from 12:20-4 and 4:10-4:40. And it hasn't been because of my newborn. 

Hoping I can get in another hour or two before I have to start my day...

No comments: