Thursday, September 7, 2017

Abigail's field day

as we drove away from dropping Abigail off at school, Brady called out to me from the backseat of the car and was all "how is your hair so pretty and smooth?!?!"  so I laughed out loud and pulled over as I snapped this photo and wrote the quote down.  that kid is good for my confidence but pictures don't lie.

we went to the gym for a bit and then stopped by the school for just a half hour.  these two were so perfectly behaved at Abigail's field day.



I think Abigail had a lot of fun with the games.

and on the way home, I let Elizabeth ride in Abigail's carseat.  she thought it was the best thing ever.


I finished making Brady's "all about me" page.  favorite numbers are 5 and 4.  favorite colors are blue and red.  favorite foods are juice, treats, cereal, candy, and pizza.  loves fireworks and going to baseball games and the beach.  favorite teams are the avs, nuggets, and rockies.  and loves baseball.


Abigail's math homework so far has been watching videos and answering questions using google classroom.  Chris took this picture of me trying to help Abigail with her homework.  I can't help out without bringing ALL the baggage along with me.  luckily though, we got it done.  she even read 20 minutes and got three sentences written and I felt SO accomplished about it.

we went to one of the free outdoor concerts at the library.  packed most of dinner and then picked up mcdonalds cheeseburgers for the main course.



I spent most of the time inside.  I went to get a few things on hold and then stayed to nurse Andrew who kept getting distracted.  and then as soon as I went back out, Elizabeth told me she had poop and needed a new diaper so I took her back in.  eventually we decided to go home.  so I think I watched the concert for five minutes at the beginning and five minutes at the end.  it was good to get out though.



Brady was sleepy while he waited for me to put Elizabeth to bed.

Elizabeth is still obsessed with the Elmo nursery rhymes board book from the library.

bless his little soul.

No comments: