Friday, September 22, 2017

friday

soccer.



do I look legit? I'm wearing a running shirt from a race I didn't even attend.  I've been so self conscious at the gym because I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm just hoping people don't look at me and also know that I have no idea what I'm doing.  it's weird because I normally feel so comfortable in my skin and this is just so out of my comfort zone.  so, I'm just trying to fake it till I make it.

Abigail cuddled up next to Andrew and asked me to take their picture.  how precious is this oldest/youngest shot?


later in the day, Brady did the same thing.  this isn't an uncommon occurrence.  I'm so glad Brady has a brother now.

as I texted lisa... it's like he fell asleep mid snow angel.


like father like son does not apply here.  honey and I were watching some impractical jokers while I folded sacrament programs... he melted into the sofa and then into the floor. honey is not a night owl.

No comments: