Saturday, September 9, 2017

our house got painted

we told the painters we hired that we didn't want them to paint on Sunday (their original plan was Saturday and Sunday) so they brought in a double crew and knocked it out all in one day.  I don't know when they started (for sure before 8am) but they were done by 4pm.  it's great to have it done.  the worst part was that it was a whole day that we were mostly locked inside of our home.



it felt like we were in a fish bowl.  every window had painters and ladders outside of it.


so. many. ladders.



and finally done.  I'm still getting used to it.

also, our neighbor is painting his house himself and I don't envy him. also, it's bright blue and I'm getting even more angry with that HOA paint approval lady.

1 comment:

Kristen Benavides said...

I know this is an old post but which color did you pick - the anonymous color or warm stone? It looks very nice!