Monday, September 11, 2017

my first broncos game!

honey got tickets to the first broncos game of the year.  it was my first NFL game ever.  we invited the cottles and it was fun to have Sarah with me because she'd never been to a game either.  so we got to experience that first together.  the weather was amazing, the game was close at the end, and the broncos pulled off the win.  it was perfect.


















on a funny side note... I found out our babysitter is even younger than I thought she was.  so I left my three children plus new baby at my house for six hours with just a ten year old babysitter.  HA!  don't worry.  Elizabeth and Andrew slept the entire time and Brady and Abigail were asleep within the hour.  but even if there'd been problems, I have full confidence, it all would have worked out just great.

No comments: