Friday, September 15, 2017

friday = soccer day

neglected

plagiarism starts young.  I have since warned honey to be aware of this when helping Abigail write her sentences.

we stopped by chick fil a and sprouts on our way to soccer.  we redeemed our calendar card items and maybe got a chicken sandwich for me and a grilled egg white sandwich with a random coupon too.  our $12 meal was $2 I think and we all shared one big drink and had the other to give to Zack.





Brady's soccer friends.

and again.

delish.

snug as a bug.



does this fill anyone else with rage?  why are there always so many shoes and books on my kitchen floor?!  my goal is zero items on the kitchen floor... this is failure.  honey's most recent record is FIVE pairs of shoes on our kitchen floor at one time.  when it's the kids, I just yell at them to clean their crap up.  when it's my loving husband, I try to be a bit more patient.  but just a bit.

liza texted me this.  sadly, I really haven't changed too much.

honey took Brady to the rockies game.  Andrew was unusually fussy, but we all survived.  it was a pretty good day.

No comments: