Thursday, September 14, 2017

thursday

Elizabeth is really into flip flops and jeans lately.  I tell myself it's because she wants to be like me.



Brady loved dressing up at the gym today.



when the weather is rainy or thundering or something then you have to go in the school to get your kid.  it makes zero sense and I hate it.  it's on my to do list to contact the district about finding a better way.

glasses that Abigail did at school.

Brady was reading to us.

Brady set out this outfit to wear to soccer tomorrow.  it's been set out for almost an entire week because he's been so excited.

keepin' it real.

oldies but goodies from the Brady quotes note.

Brady's stuff from preschool.




and today was my sweet mother's birthday.  she is the most wonderful person I know and I believe in myself because I know that with those genetics and that kind of nurturing and upbringing, I'm going to turn out to be pretty awesome.  I think that about my siblings too... because of course.  happy birthday to my mother and many more happy birthday's to come!

No comments: