Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Wednesday

these washcloths that grandma Joan gave the kids are the new lovey objects.


 ms. stacey started bringing her son to Elizabeth's speech appointments and it's the best thing ever for Brady.  they dog piled at the end because they didn't want to stop playing.

this kid is so smiley.


I have no idea about this picture other than honey texted it to me.  mark and Anna live here now so these three brothers get to work together every day.

reading lessons = gum.  Brady is now super into doing multiple reading lessons at a time so he can get a big wad of gum.

everything is a casualty.

sadly, I took this picture and then I, myself, got distracted and never took the apples out because I got distracted.  so, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and also, the apples don't get removed far from the backpack.

No comments: