Monday, September 25, 2017

kid zone at the library

today was a frustrating day in a lot of ways but luckily not all bad.  honey was supposed to go to South Dakota but his client last minute cancelled his lunch meeting (luckily before honey was on a plane to South Dakota) so he was home for dinner and bedtime instead of being gone.  woohoo! 

Brady took this mirror selfie.

this is a regular computer in the library for looking up books.  Elizabeth thought (or maybe was just pretending... I'm not sure) that it could also be for checking out books so she loaded our books on the keyboard and it was cute to watch.  she's just a funny kid.

also, it's more amusing to me now even though I was severely annoyed at the time that she brought this book from home.  snuck it into the car without me realizing and then managed to sneak it into the library.  and luckily it still came home with us.

Brady did his kid zone craft in record time again.

Abigail strung beads on pipe cleaners for as long as the librarian let her.

even Elizabeth did enough to make herself a little bracelet.

and Brady played with Andrew.  he loves him so much.

funniest part of my day was when honey asked if I wanted to meet him for lunch and I had to tell him that I couldn't because I was going to pilates with Sarah.  how long is it going to take me to not feel like a poser when I say that.  anyone that knows me should understand how laughable it is that I had to turn down costa vida because it was going to interfere with a pilates class at the gym.

and my most grateful part of the day was that my honey got dinner plates for the kids so that when we got home from the library, it was one less thing for me to do and manage with my headache.  thank goodness for that.

No comments: