Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Living with a boy

I haven't been cooking or eating much for the last few months. And as of the last few weeks I've barely even gone shopping. So today I was wondering why my fridge seemed so cramped. Here are a few things I found.

a can of rootbeer with half a sip of flat soda left, an empty mug that used to contain egg nog, and a mug of tap water


a taco bell bag full of wads of napkins, a few hot sauce packets, and another plastic bag... tied in a knot.

sooo glad we're using our valuable fridge space to store these gems.

ps- these things were all evicted after my enormous costco trip this afternoon.  only the strong survive.

1 comment:

ok said...

I'm seriously so neurotic about my fridge... I have it on my weekly cleaning list to be cleaned every Thursday night! Yikes. Also, I miss Costco so very deeply and wish I could go shopping with you and Abigail. And eat churros and berry sundaes. Also, you will be living with TWO boys soon.