Monday, November 26, 2012

black friday bowling

in my family, we go bowling every christmas.  like christmas day after presents and dinner.  the hilliers don't have a set day of the year that they bowl and this year it happened to land on black friday.  my honey was so sweet to stay home with a napping baby girl (he had a jammed finger from the turkey bowl thanksgiving morning anyways) so i could hang out with his fam.  it was a lot of fun.

forget the baby center fruit.  here's my 35 weeks bump with bowling ball comparison.
 
you may not know this but i'm very self conscious about my small ankles. and big feet. these shoes did nothing to make me feel any more confident.
my mother in law couldn't stop laughing at me and making comments about "toothpicks" and "clown shoes."  it was awesome.
if i had the ability to put the ball exactly where you tell me to, i probably wouldn't need you in the first place.
as far as my actual bowling went.  it was very bad but extremely consistent... 

 
 
 
 

yeay for black friday bowling!  at least i didn't fall over in my unbalanced, top heavy state...

No comments: