Sunday, March 9, 2014

No crib!

We finally took the crib down. After 15 months of having two cribs set up in our home, we finally sent one to the basement. Only a year after I'd anticipated but whatever. 


I'm loving the feel of Abigail's room without it in there. Now the next part would just be to get her to sleep in there so we can clear her crib mattress from Brady's floor. Not a big deal though... I'm not worried about it. It can just happens when it happens. 


Also, celebrating other successes...

I'm loving this. All of my honeys stuff is packed neatly into eight labeled bins. I need to figure out where I want to stack them but in the meantime, I'm just loving how much less space it all takes up. 


And once they're stacked four high, the footprint will be practically nothing. Honey's trying to play it cool, but I know he's loving the end result too. 


I mean, how could you not?

No comments: