Monday, March 3, 2014

Shrek!

Bray has been petrified of baths for a while now. But he always likes to throw things in my bath tub while he turns the water on. So today, we gave the kids a bath in my big bath tub and both kids loves it!  Brady didn't cry til I washed his hair and told him he had to get out!  Success! 

We went out to August moon with John, my mil, her friend Susan, and bri, Kelsey, and baby hallie. John is so amazing with the kids. It's like having a private nanny. And thank goodness Brady isn't afraid of him. 

Our fortunes... Oldest to youngest. 

We went to see shrek the musical at chap and it was AMAZING. I looooooved it and Abigail did too. Her favorite part was the dragon. 
The girls (minus Abigail who was always with John and cuddled on his lap the entire show). 

Holding hands. 

Then we stopped at Walmart for milk and some other things. I heard a voice and looked up. Ummm, I know that guy. It was kind of hilarious. 

Then we all hung out at home for a bit and put kids to bed. It was a really really good day. 

1 comment:

ok said...

Is it terrible that I think Brady's crying post-bath picture is so cute and I can't stop laughing at it?!