Sunday, March 9, 2014

Toy organization

I'm doing a crappy job of taking pictures but I swear the organizing is happening. I'm still loving the less-is-more toy situation around here and have no plans to bring back (at any one time) all of the toys that I boxed up. So I went through them to fine tune the sorting and organizing (I didn't do it at first because I wasn't sure how long term it would be... I'm afraid of commitment so I needed a trial period) and I'm happy everything fits so wells in those bins and that the bins fit perfectly in the closet nook in our guest closet. I'm seriously in love with these bins. They're kind of life changing right now. Anyways, now everything is labeled and easy to access if Abigail asks for a specific toy she remembers or if she has friends over and needs more dolls or dressup clothes for sharing or if we just want to spice things up and get out something "new." 

My guests typically don't need an entire closet anyways...


So we're good. 

No comments: