Friday, June 26, 2015

Thursday

We woke up early enough to go to the pool but it required a little getting ready even though I'd made sandwiches and cut up fruit the night before. Brady requested a show so I said okay. But then he specific he wanted to watch a game. One of daddy's games. And he would like it to be golf. He was in luck because I searched usga on our tv and got this golf tournament (that honey went to for a bit in Washington last week) that seems to go around the clock. He was perfectly content. 

Normally Brady would wake up last but since he was first this morning, he got golf and was up to be with me when I got Elizabeth up for the day. He loves holding her and being with her. My favorite thing that he does on that front is tell me "mom, Elizabeth's not crying" when I'm right there and she's clearly crying. It's like he thinks he just says it that it'll come true or that I'll believe him and not take Elizabeth away. Ha. 


We got to the pool at 10:30 and we were the first ones there even though it opens at 10. I signed the kids up for swim lessons next week. That's one big wellseehowthatgoes. 


Elizabeth woke up an hour or so after we'd been there and stayed awake for a while. But when she went back to sleep it was for several hours so we stayed til 4. When she woke up she just wanted to be fed and out of her car seat so we called it good. I mean, 5.5 hours at the pool is plenty. The girl is a champ for putting up with us going for so long. 



When we got home, I took her to the guest room to feed her while the kids got themselves dressed. Brady got his shirt but then got distracted on the way to his shorts. 






Abigail is afraid of spiders just as much as I am. When I got pregnant with Brady, I was looking forward to my second born being around to kill spiders for me. Turns out, he's not a fan of bugs either... But he has a crazy love of iPhone photography that's coming in handy. So he can take nursing pictures and mother daughter photos of Elizabeth and me. He's getting pretty good. 





Also, I say "swarm" a lot these days. Because Abigail as Brady literally swarm around Elizabeth. 





It makes me think of me and Emmy and Walter in mom and dads kitchen and we were all kissing on baby Abigail while she was... Not loving it. I need to find that picture and post it here. I love it. 

No comments: