Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sleep!

Last night, Brady didn't go to sleep until midnight. Then it started raining and winding like crazy. So then Abigail was awake from that from 1 to 1:45. And then when I was laying down to go to sleep it was too good to be true and... Brady woke up at two. So I got to sleep at 2:30. And set my alarm for 7:15. And woke up once in the middle to feed my crying babe. So I got a 2.5 hour stretch and a 1.5 hour stretch. Thankfully I really love being a mother. But last night made me understand a tad bit more the side of those who choose not to have children. ; ) it's not like it's always the easier thing ever. Especially when you wake up so tired you almost cry right there in your bed before you open your eyes.

Oh perfect. Brady just woke up. His sleep habits are 100% compensating for Abigail's. What a precious child he is.

No comments: