Saturday, October 9, 2010

didn't even check

my mom told me that grandmother and papa's internet hadn't been working for a long long time and that she was going to have dad look at it this weekend to see if he could get it up and working again.  so i tried to blog from my blogging sister's blackberry (she has two phones by the way... isn't that fun?  and excessive?) but it didn't work.  so that's why i didn't post last night. 

the reason i'm posting right now... oh, the internet DOES work.  i didn't even check.  isn't that funny of me?  and blonde of me?  i was kind of amused.  let me tell you.  if i was a teenager and on the farm and cut off from the world and my mom told me the internet wasn't working... i would have at least checked. 

the 90th birthday party was a huge success and tonight we're going to make milkyway ice cream and i think i might just DIE i'm so excited to eat some.  did you know my mom's cousin edward is a taxidermist?  he was showing us some pictures of some work he's done for a few of his clients.  they have huge trophy rooms in their houses to display his stuff.  like he was hanging out with sonny perdue... at his house.  y'know sonny perdue, like the governor of georgia?  pretty cool huh?  maybe someday i'll dig up some pictures i have from edwards shop in town.  it's soooo cool.

by the way, we found a snake.  and then we lost the snake.  but more on that later.  you'll just have to hold your breath.  the pictures are worth a million dollars.  trust me.

No comments: