Saturday, October 2, 2010

music class

baby has been to a million and one music classes already.... but the first million of them were all in utero...


does this kid look fascinated or what?!?!  wednesday morning, i woke baby up from her nap really early to take her to a biz kids music class.  i think she liked it but she did look rather sleepy the whole time.  she even fell asleep during a few of the songs that required any sort of bouncing, jumping, walking, etc.


luckily she was a good sport about it.  i'm amazed how patient she is with me.

ignore my miss priss hip that's sticking out about a mile and a half.  looks like my hip is about to detach from my body huh?  according to my blogging and non-blogging sisters, this was my classic pose for the first chunk of my life.  at almost 25, i'm not sure why i'm reverting back to this behavior...



look how well baby does all of the hand motions!  she's a natural.  and check out that black stroller in the background.  i'm going to get that stroller as soon as i can convince my honey it's worth the $500+ which i swear it totally is.  

okay.  goodnight!

No comments: