Tuesday, October 5, 2010

overwhelmed

oh my goodness i am SO in love with my child (husband too, don't worry) it just consumes me.  seriously i feel like one of those people living in a world of sparkles, unicorns, rainbows, cupcakes, blah blah blah.  it makes me smile and then it makes me giddy and then sometimes i break down and cry like a hormonal wreck and i end up babbling to my dear child about how much i love her to death and the poor sweet thing has to put up with it.  anyways, just had to broadcast that to the world.  i'm sure i'm not the only one obsessed with their child.  come on, who's with me?  and for those of you without kids yet, i know you're obsessed with your future child.  i mean, i know i was.  for years...

and emmy, sorry you had to get this message on the phone and then read it again on my blog.  and brace yourself, you'll probably get four hours of this while we drive to the farm on friday too.  ;-)  love you.

1 comment:

Sara said...

My mom was babysitting my niece, who was one-and-a-half at the time, and I guess nobody was aware that she was playing at the top of the stairs. Well, she fell down -- down 20 stairs.

She was fine then, and she's fine now. In fact, she's a very, very smart little girl.

:)