Tuesday, October 19, 2010

a little much?

is my writing too add?  i think most people that know me (and have spent time with me late at night especially) would say that this is an accurate account of what goes through my head.  but this morning i woke up super tired (i'm blaming the cold, wet california weather for this) with a panicked "oh no!  what did i write about last night?!" because of my lack of editing (and because i couldn't really remember) and whatnot.  maybe this are getting a little too free flowing? 

different posts serve different purposes.  picture post last night was to satisfy picture requests from the sarahs.  add post last night was to empty my head and help me cope with my mute husband.  have you noticed the increase in the number of add posts lately?!?!  but of course we all know that blog reading is optional... except when it comes to me reading your blogs.  this i do obsessively.  i need to get that under control.

anyways, i'm off to bed.  i'm SO excited to spoon my honey.

he is SOOOO attractive!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i just noticed your "people who really love me" thing on the sidebar! that's awesome! i think i like it most because i'm at the top (oh, ps, i changed my posting name to Sally Lou instead of Gooberdiva13)
oh, and like i said on the other post, i love your ADD posts. but yes, there has been an increase in them lately.

Mary Mitchell said...

I couldn't figure out what an ADD post was for a while. I was wondering if "ADD" was new, hip lingo for "advertisement", but then I realized that word is "ad" with just one D and it's not new, or hip. I get the ADD now.

Happy spooning to the both of you.