Saturday, October 16, 2010

my honey jumped out of a plane today

and told me all about it.  and it was funny because while he was doing this my mother called to ask me about it.  "did chris go skydiving today?!?!"  "umm, yes, i think he's probably skydiving as we speak since they were running behind schedule from the weather or something."  and i can't quote the rest, but basically she was talking to the dad of my friend from birth diana and asked how she was doing.  he told my mother that diana had recently been skydiving (something she has ALWAYS wanted to do... yeay for realizing a longtime dream!) and blah blah blah.  so then my mother got on facebook and saw that honey's status said something about jumping out of a plane.  so that's when she called to ask me, "what's the deal with everyone going skydiving these days?!?!"

anyways, honey loved it and he took video of the whole thing and he told me all about it (i LOVE when he tells me stories about stuff!) and baby girl was just clueless about the whole thing although she was really interested in watching that video... so it was just a win win for all.

and now we're going to go to bed and spoon.  my honey is the second best spooner in the whole wide world.  guess who's first?

5 comments:

Diana C. said...

:) skydiving is insanity. I guess that means I'm insane. Glad he survived and had a good time :)

Sara said...

What IS with all the skydiving?

I think I know this Diana you speak of, but do you know Lauren Miligan?

She is also wacky for skydiving.

I'm going to pass on this trend. I'd rather hit up a taco bar.

Jeff said...

Walter thought it was pretty cool that Chris went skydiving too. I have no desire- in case you were wondering.

ok said...

Carrie,

I had to scroll way down to see a picture of baby girl. Just because you get to see her every day doesn't mean you shouldn't post pictures. The rest of us need our fix of that precious baby girl too!

Love,
Sarah

PS - I really do get such a kick out of how incredibly alike you two look!

Unknown said...

are you going to post the video!?
oh, and i agree with Sarah from Tennessee.