Saturday, October 30, 2010

mmm

what i would give for those eyes...

too bad we can't inherit physical traits from our kids or spouse. if we could.. i would take these eyes from them. i'm gonna be so sad if baby loses honey's eyes.

but speaking of mmm, at least i'll always be able to enjoy honey's eyes on honey.

also speaking of mmm, i thought it would be a given but apparently you think more of me than you should. i did NOT make those cupcakes. they were chocolate with cream cheese filling and chocolate chips inside and heaven in the palm of your hand.

sorry to disappoint. but the story was actually pretty cool. i was skyping with my dear friend carolyn and she was talking about cupcakes and i was thinking about how delicious that sounded when i got a knock at my door. i opened the door and VOILA! CUPCAKES! i have really great neighbors. the best part is that i told them not to tell honey that they'd come by with cupcakes. so then i ate two cupcakes. honey came home and only saw three cupcakes. so then he got one and i got two [more] and we were all just real happy about life.

next time you want cupcakes, just put your mind to it and maybe they'll appear for you too!

but i DID take those pictures. i've been reading up on aperture and those were some practice pictures i'd taken.

and speaking of mmm again, i'm eating such delicious pumpkin seeds. i LOVE pumpkin seeds!!! and we finally managed not to burn them!

anyways, tomorrow is halloween and we are doing nothing for it (since it's sunday) so i will use my halloween night to blog about our halloween festivities from the past few days. i know you can't wait.

6 comments:

Jeff said...

I know you'll probably never make them, and Jeff would probably tell you that I would never make them, that I just collect recipes. But that is not true because I made a new recipe this week from something that I'd collected. So, I would like to make heaven in the palm of your hand. Please get the recipe! We can make them when you come to visit! And we should start planning other menu items. Maybe we can plan some activities too. Food first though.

Cherie said...

Seriously her eyes are beautiful. I have a whole list of things I'd like to inherit from Brody with curly hair and very skinny legs topping that list. Poor Parker just takes after his Mom. Anyway...baby girl is beautiful, those cupcakes look delicious, and I love reading your blog. The end. :)

Paige Taylor Evans said...

First - love your blog background - soooo pretty!

Second - it's crazy how she is a perfect mesh between you and Chris. I see both of you in her.

ok said...

I just love the lip. She is just too cute. Thank you for my daily dose of happy!

sorham said...

Lydia burned our seeds this year :(

Unknown said...

hahah, good thing chris never reads the blog :P