Sunday, January 6, 2013

Les mis

Yesterday afternoon honey took me on a date to see les mis while my wonderful mother stayed home with our kids (it's so weird for me for that to be plural) and we had a great time. The movie was quite graphic for me and I'm really not a movie person in general but by the end I was doing okay. Like the full body sweat finally stopped. Seriously it was intense.

When we got home our kids were doing better than when we left them and we promptly asked mom if she would watch them again in a few hours. She said yes so we got to spend part of the night hanging out with elder Christensen of the seventy. Super nice guy. Not as funny as some of he others but he made me feel like he was a longtime family friend or something. And when he heard I'd just had a baby he told me I looked fabulous or amazing or something like that. Which will always earn you bi points in my book. Great guy that elder Christensen.







1 comment:

Lyndel said...

I think Brady looks so much like Chris! Now you both have little minis :)