Thursday, January 24, 2013

Showers

This morning we all went to the library for story time. My first time taking both kids by myself and it went really well. And there was a new storyteller today and she was awesome.

Honey got home early tonight because I had my baby shower. It was great because I got to take a shower before my baby shower. Between those two showers, my night was excellent. I have pictures from the baby shower but they're on my real camera. Which I pretty much never ever use anymore. I need to stop forgetting about it and take some videos!

My honey got an iPhone on Monday. And then he got Instagram. Which I had thought was more of a girl thing but he assures me it is perfectly unisex. I feel a little strange that my husband has Instagram and I don't. Now I'm considering it. The last picture is one he sent me during my baby shower while he and baby girl were playing play dough. She's wearing Santa pjs. Size 18 months. She wore them last winter too.

Sooooo tired. It's crazy how excited I get for bedtime these days.









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, look! I'm actually commenting instead of texting you...it may have to do with the fact that it is 2am and I don't want to wake you. Now I don't remember my comment...oh yeah, we just switched joshua up to 3T pjs because it was getting difficult to zip his long body into the 2Ts. It'd be crazy to compare abigail and joshua in person. I imagine her being super petite, but she looks normal sized in the pictures.

Unknown said...

Oh and I think it was Chris that called your bridal shower a "bath" and dave thought it was. So funny that he calls all showers (baby/bridal) baths now...6 years later.