Friday, January 18, 2013

one month old!

This guy is turning into an entirely new person! One that is frequently happy! It makes me joyous because not only does his happiness make me happy but I also makes me feel like less of a failure as a mom. One big I always loved about Abigail beig sub a perfect baby was that it made me feel like an awesome mom... Even though I knew I wasn't the reason for her perfection. When Brady would cry I just felt like what am I missing?! And what am I doing wrong that I can't help you be happy?! But now were doing much better!

























3 comments:

EmmyLou said...

I can tell its kinda chilly in your house. There are rarely pictures without a hat on his head.

EmmyLou said...

I can tell its kinda chilly in your house. There are rarely pictures without a hat on his head.

ok said...

I was a few posts behind and I just finally got to catch up. All of these posts make me sooooo happy. Also, I don't judge grammar... too much. ;) (It's mainly your/you're stuff that I judge. Hahaha!) I love baby girl in her little undies - seriously the cutest thing on the planet! And all of her self portraits kill me. And her fascination with trains. And how she wears her necklace. And I love Brady's snuggly tiny little self. The binky is as big as his face! Did you ever find Thomas, btw?! I really wish you guys lived closer to me.