Wednesday, January 9, 2013

shake your sillies and other videos

here's a video from last night.  it's a song they sing at story time at the library and baby girl always goes crazy dancing to it.  so i thought i'd try it at home and see if she went crazy if i sang it.  we had a good time.


and these are from the day after christmas.






ps- that last video really sums up the whole first two weeks of my life with two kids.  now it involves a lot more crying from kid number two.  but i'll spare you a video of that mess and you can thank me later.

2 comments:

ok said...

Ohmygosh seriously I'm dying over this. Abigail and her grocery shopping KILL me! She is so funny! And Brady is just a little doll! I love seeing him awake. It's funny that even in videos I can see what you're talking about with Brady's eyes, how it's like he's taking everything in all the time, for the first time. I just love your kids!

Diana C. said...

Love the shake your sillies out! Super cute. hope I can meet Brady sometime!