Saturday, January 12, 2013

Aspiring photographer

Baby girl kept getting my phone and taking pictures but since she just had the phone laying on the bed they all looked like a green screen. So honey taught her how to take pictures on his phone.

the green screen.  what all of her photos look like when taken with my phone.

taking a picture of me.


reviewing her work.


showing me how it works


"take a picture of daddy!"

don't ask why but she prefers to wear her necklaces like this.

what a precious little child she is.  did i mention she was wearing no diaper when honey got her out of her soaking wet bed this morning?  ha.


and here are her latest works... sent to me from honey's phone.









she's got real talent, i can tell.  even though i'm still blown away that she can unlock my phone, open the camera app, and press the correct button to take pictures.  how do kids learn so fast?!  my mother had to be taught how to do that on her ipad mini.  i guess she should have just watched baby girl a little more...

2 comments:

ok said...

I love her little face showing you the pictures!! Seriously, heart melting. She's so serious about it. Haha! And the necklace wearing cracks me up!

Diana C. said...

she looks like a supermodel in the pics with the necklace