Friday, March 16, 2012

friiiiiiday

last night baby girl threw up.  it was a bit of an ordeal for both of us because i had to completely strip and redress the crib, completely strip and redress my baby, wash her hair under the faucet in the bathroom sink, and beg her to get a drink of water before getting her back to sleep.

and then i don't remember anything else until i woke up in my bed at TEN FORTY to the sound of my baby upstairs yelling at me to come get her.  can you say YIKES?!  i need to start setting my alarm because holy cow baby girl's morning and nap wake up times are pretty jacked up right now.

anyways, today was absolutely gorgeous, so instead of eating normal breakfast inside, i grabbed a biscuit for me and a banana for baby girl and we sat out on the back patio and basked in the sun while we started our day at 11 something.  it was glorious.

my mother in law called/texted my sister in law and me to invite us for a last minute lunch, so i hurried and put clothes on and baby and i met up with them and enjoyed a super fun girls lunch at johnny carinos (loooove that place).  on the way home, we stopped by the park for a bit and then had lunch and naptime.

honey got home at 5 today!  FIVE O CLOCK!!!  couldn't even believe my eyes when i saw that.  it was wonderful.  we hung out outside with our neighbors for a bit while baby played sidewalk chalk with the girls nextdoor and then we went on a family bike ride while the sunset.  

and then we went to roller hockey practice.  honey's littlest brother is playing on a team and honey is actually coaching the game tomorrow.  baby and i didn't really care about the practice so much as hanging out with my mother in law.  we had a blast.

 
 
 
 
 
 

and now we're exhausted.  so SHHHHH.... 

 
it's time to go to sleep. 

No comments: