Wednesday, March 28, 2012

spring is in the air!

i am absolutely fascinated by all of these bright green leaves sprouting out of all things brown and dead looking!  i can't get enough of it!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
we love pointing at birds and trees and flowers and basically anything we see.
 
 
making yogurt
i FINALLY painted my toes this morning.  i did it in front of baby girl to be a good example.  then, when i finished and asked if she wanted her toes painted like mama she said yes!  and was really good while i painted them for her!
and baby wouldn't let me take a picture of her toes but let me just say, it was a happy coincidence that the color i used matches her tevas to a T.
when i listen to the birds and close my eyes, i maybe imagine myself on the grounds of pemberley.  more often than not.  completely appropriate because i consider my house my very own pemberley.



ps- these two are amazing.



2 comments:

Sara said...

Haha! Her little ponytail . . . It looks like something is sprouting from her head! :)

Lyndel said...

i love that she looks like cindy loo hoo in that picture. seriously cute!

ps. your permberly is fantastic :)