Tuesday, October 30, 2012

i'm important

my vote counts!

with all the emphasis being placed on ohio (they say it has a 50/50 chance of determining the election), i forget that i'm living in a super tight race swing state.  until my honey brings in the mail and it looks like this...


that's three days worth of printed campaign ads.  and i never turn on our tv but honey assures me that if you're watching the local news or something (i forgot local news even existed) then about three out of every four commercials is a political ad.  blows. my. mind.

someone tell the obama campaign that he's the last person i'd ever vote for.  and please tell the romney campaign that we already sent in our ballots a week ago and they should direct their efforts towards the undecideds that really matter at this point!

also... my honey tells me i'm mistaken on the lack of balance but i'll just go ahead and continue thinking i'm right... but due to the fact that we seem to only get pro-romney/anti-obama (or at least waaayyy more than not) ads, i'm going to say that either the obama campaign is having trouble managing their funds (sound familiar?) or he considers me in the 53% that he doesn't care about.  okay just kidding.  i just made up that 53% thing although i am fairly certain that obama doesn't care about me and that we wouldn't be friends in real life.

ps- this video is a week old... but it made me smile.  and laugh.  especially because it came from cnn.


2 comments:

EmmyLou said...

hahahhahaha!!!! I love that CNN video!! I thought CNN was pro-Obama. That's hilarious. Good call CNN!

Unknown said...

Oh my. Nice video. We haven't had a single political anything in our mail. Not a single one.