Tuesday, October 16, 2012

word verification... be gone!

once again, i just don't feel like blogging tonight.  or doing anything for that matter.  maybe tomorrow i'll take pictures and edit them and post them with an accompanying funny story but not tonight.

tonight i'll just tell you that i hate word verification.  i makes me not want to comment on people's posts because it takes longer and it's harder.  seriously it stresses me out because i get it wrong so often.  sooo, in case any of you feel the same way i do about word verification, i wish you merry christmas and happy birthday... i got rid of word verification.  not everywhere... just on my blog.  i'm not that powerful.

anyways, now i'm off to sleep.  hopefully more peacefully than last night when i birthed my child, had amnesia about the whole experience, attended the debate, and realized i never sent in my mail in ballot, missing out on my chance to vote in this election.  i woke up with a whole mess of emotions going on.  although i will say that in my dream, i really really really loved my little baby boy.

No comments: