Monday, February 17, 2014

A house of order

The past several months, I've been feeling this crazy strong urge to organize my house and my life. I and more determined to have my dream life. I don't want to look at that same messy closet and think about how one day it would be nice to have it clean. Same for putting pictures on the wall and having papers more organized and being more knowledgeable about our finances. My life is by no means chaotic or in any sort of disarray, but for whatever reason I'm really feeling a sense of urgency about this stuff... Especially the organizing though. I keep feeling like "i need to get my house in order.". Then it hit me. 


I want all of those things for my house. That is my dream life. And [at least for me right now] that means getting my house in order. "Organize yourselves."  I never really felt like that applied to me in the literal sense. I do now. 

Anyways... I'm getting to work. I want to tackle every inch of my house. I know disorganization is holding me back in some aspects of my life and this is the what I need to be doing right now. 

This closet took less than two days. I've been procrastinating it for probably at least two years. Why did I wait two years to tackle a two day project?!  Ridiculous. 


It's a long road but I'm getting to work. 

No comments: