Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Abigail the bully

Tuesday, February 25th. Mark today as the day I changed my philosophy on Brady's constant injuries. I used to think it was because he was a boy. 

Now I'm pretty sure it's because he has a big sister. She's where he gets these ideas to climb on everything and try things other babies would never consider. Also, she pushes him down the stairs. 

It was only a stair or two but he landed hard on the hardwood floor. 

And holy crap... So much blood. Pouring out of his mouth and spraying and splattering with every cry. 

And through all of it, he insisted he wanted me to put his socks and shoes on. 




But how cute that I was blow drying my hair and he stopped crying long enough to pull out Abigail's Minnie blow dryer!  

And he spent the rest of the day on my hip and/or crying. Except for his four hour nap. Thank goodness for that. 

Today we went to a huge indoor bounce house gym. And then Abigail played at Elle's house send then came home and got to watch a movie because she had three stickers on her potty chart. How does she repay me for being the most awesome mom ever?  Well, she pushes Brady down the stairs to give him the fattest lip ever and then later in the day, poops in her undies two minutes after I told her to go potty. 


So Brady and I kinda didn't enjoy the day. The girl is cute but she's a bully for sure. 

And I still have the flu. I'm pretty sure my kids and my body are working together to kill me. Maybe I should request next Sunday that we have a special ward fast to get rid of my aches and chills and congestion so I can start living my life again. I used to think I was just surviving. Now I'm not so sure I'm even doing that. Here's to tomorrow... Also, anyone have tips for the parent of an intelligent three year old that occasionally purposefully pees or poops in her pants? I'm kind of over it. 

No comments: