Wednesday, August 30, 2017

headache day

brothers

brothers plus photobomb

when you're getting ready in the morning and look over to see your four children just hanging out... it didn't last long before the "he/she is touching me!" started but it was nice while it lasted.


I took Brady and Elizabeth to the gym daycare for the first time. it went well. the plan is for me to keep taking them most days until Andrew is old enough to go and then I'll drop off all three and join the gym to actually work out.  never thought I'd ever say that.


Brady was in a downer sort of mood all day... probably because he was soooo tired.  he almost fell asleep on the way home from the gym.  when we got home, I let him watch a paw patrol and he almost fell asleep on the sofa.  but at 1:15 I had to take him to preschool and crossed my fingers he'd do okay even being so tired.  that was my main hesitation about putting him in afternoon preschool and is the main reason I cut him back to two days... so he'd be able to nap on the off days.  I got him to school alright.  Elizabeth was also in an off mood and just cried when I put her down for nap at 12:45.  after 15 mins, I got her out and then put her down again around 1:30.  she still cried for a while but eventually fell asleep.  and woke up a mere hour later.  ugh.  that kid was trying to kill me.

all day, since I'd woken up, I had such a terrible headache and it just kept getting worse as time went on.  I thought it'd be good to take the kids to the library so we could return some things that were due and pick up the tons of books we had on hold for us, but also to bridge the gap until Christopher could get home from work.  it turned out to be good and bad.  good because we got our books and killed time, but bad because when we got there, my headache got even worse and it felt like slicing in the side of my head and I was almost in tears and I felt nauseas like I would almost throw up.  and I'd just been thinking the day before how awesome it was that I don't get headaches as often as I used to and then I get hit with one of the worst ones of my life.






and then we checked out a ton of stuff and headed home where I got myself in bed and left everyone else to fend for themselves.

No comments: