Monday, August 7, 2017

7 year well check

Abigail had her 7 year well check this afternoon.  honey came home from work early so he could watch Brady and Elizabeth and I didn't have to take all four kids.  moments with less kids really let me appreciate the time to observe a child as an individual.  I loved just sitting and watching Abigail read.  I had no idea how much she moves while she reads.  also, I gave her silly putty a few days ago to have while she reads (as sort of a fidget thing) and she took it to church on Sunday (without my knowledge until I saw it during sacrament meeting) because she felt like she needed it.  so, since then, I've let her have it as much as she wants, even at meals.  I won't lie, it's going far better than I'd anticipated.






Abigail's stats:
height 3'11"  32%
weight 41 lbs 11.2 oz  9%
bmi 13.27  3%


she fell off the chair AS this picture was being taken which was AS our doctor was walking back in the door with paperwork.  of course she tumbled down to the ground and was all "I'M FINE!"  that's her phrase.  I'm thinking about pre-ordering her tombstone and having it say something clever with "I'M FINE!" on it.

this kid.  who just blends into the woodwork sometimes but holy cow Andrew, we are SO thankful you are such an easy going fourth child.

I'm not sure who did this and I don't even really care.  it was definitely one of my kids and I can't even blame them.  it's my fault.  it's in their genes.

No comments: