Wednesday, August 2, 2017

I literally googled information on boarding school

today was rough.  so so bad.  so here's a few pictures with a lack of commentary because no one wants to hear how atrocious my day was.







some moms have wine.  I have sugar.





made some homemade thinking putty for Abigail and told her she had to be very careful to keep it in the bag and not let it get messy.  luckily it cleaned up easily from our red chair, leather sofa, kitchen table, and new hand towel. it didn't take too long for me to throw the entire bag away.  I'll try a few more recipes and hopefully find something that works well without getting alllll over everything.

how cool is this?! my mom texted me this picture with the caption "we saw this gravestone in springville last week.  was just reading your blog." seriously, I can't get over it.

honey went to the rockies game with a carrier so he didn't get home till 10 something.  and then, like a good husband, he sat next to me and listened while I laid in bed and whined and cried about my day and hardships of motherhood.

after he went up to bed (he's been sleeping in the bed in the playroom so he's not bothered by Andrew's wake ups at night), he texted me "if you can think of anything specific that I can do for you, I'm all ears and will do it" and that was the most perfect thing ever.  motherhood is kicking my trash right now but I'm at least thankful to have this guy as my partner in crime to help me through it.

No comments: