Tuesday, August 22, 2017

watching construction

just another picture seeing how my top paint swatch on the side of my house isn't identical to the lower siding color on the side of my neighbor's house.

she takes me off guard sometimes when I look up from my phone and see this by my face.


she was coming to ask me to buckle it for her.  don't worry, we got things switched around.

hard hat area.

we went up the street to watch the building going on.


it entertained them for quite a while.

and then they saw the cows come and of course got VERY excited about that.

cows and construction... what more could you ask for?!

I'm not sure how, but Elizabeth lost her balance and face planted in this planter.

I got most of it scraped off her tongue and told her we'd go home to get her cleaned off but that just made her scream more.  she wanted to stay.  so we stayed.




I took Abigail to an appointment tonight.  I forgot to bring extra fairy books so she'd already finished the one in the car before we even got there. luckily there were Lincoln logs to play with and she continued to impress with her creative, outside of the box thinking.

also, persistence.  she would not clean up without getting all of the pieces balancing just right.  the slightly pictured guy so generously helped her with that.

and here's me... just continuing, for my own entertainment, to take pictures of paint because it's like that Pocahontas song about never stepping in the same river twice and paint colors, because of lighting, are never going to stop changing color on you.

No comments: